Monday, February 9, 2009

Stila Cosmetics

Hello my loves!

One thing I must confess is that I love shopping online and on t.v! Yes.... I shop on HSN.com. There I have purchased my 42' flatscreen, a camcorder, a camera, some hot-mama blue suedue boots, a pair of 7 jeans... I could go on and on. The benefit of shopping on hsn.com is that sometimes they offer the option of breaking your payments down into easy, monthly payments (interest free!!). I barely even miss the payments as they are deducted from my account, and you get the shipment within days of placing your order. So obvs, you can tell, I am fan of HSN.com and proud of it!

Today, in my inbox, I found a email that Stila Cosmetics will be premiering their line on hsn.com on 2/10/09. Hello people, can you imagine that..... I've always wanted to try this line and if the great people at hsn.com decide to have the option to break down the payment on flexpay, I will love them long time....


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jhtml?categoryId=C15660&view=all&cm_mmc=email+ret-_-news1+20090207+be-_-storeonly-_-botnav+hsn&dicid=375040:14829251654:9733662

No comments:

Post a Comment